Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mt Sinai pics

I stole Bob's Mt Sinai pictures.
Thanks Bob.




We were tired after the three hour hike so we napped after watching the sun rise.
I wont post a picture of the ledge I slept on. lol.






How beautiful.....? Are there words?



These pics don't give it justice. It was out-of-this world. It was weird though I couldn't get the song by John Denver (?) about being on top of the world out of my head...."I'm on the top of the world, looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find, is the love that I've found ever since you've been around, you're love's put me at the top of the world."










Yay! Juli at the top of the world.
I think this is the most peaceful place I've ever been at.
The only thing missing was all the people I love. I wish I could share with you all the feeling of being there.



























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful... XO Mum

Anonymous said...

these pics are so awesome!!!