Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pre-requisites to death.

The author of the "No Place to Call Home" blog (um, check it out, cause this chick's got brains and balls AND beauty) has challenged me through one of her posts to publish some "before I die"/bucket list items. I think you learn a lot about someone from their bucket lists.

1. Open up a cafe/restaurant
2. Sell a painting.
3. Write a book.
4. Learn fluent Arabic
5. Visit Ireland
6. Have a bebe. (YES I AM A FEMINIST AND YES I WANT A BABY ONE DAY, DONT JUDGE)
7. Receive a peace prize
8. Get a fullbright scholarship
9. Have a house with a grey couch
10. Live in Philadelphia
11. Have an art exhibition
12. Write an article for a prominent newspaper
13. Have my own Christmas tree.
14. Roast my own coffee beans.
15. Go to jail
16. Memorize a book of the Bible.
17. Learn to play piano.

Mhm yep that about sums it up. These things take a long time, I better not die soon... sheesh...


1 comment:

KM said...

I'm glad to know I've got and I quote, "brains and balls" I love you! and yes you learn a lot about people and yourself as you make your "list"