Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2011

here are images to go along with the stories.

Soccer game in Kudus! We paid the normal ticket price but we
got to move onto the field and lead chants and be crazy.

Hiking mount Colo

Host Family- Fani, Bu Nanik, Pak Adi

Mushroom soup that was served as one of the six courses in a
crazy elaborate wedding I went to.

Joel in front of an old entrance on mount Colo during our hike.

Food therapy!! Frying garlic naan. (Not eaten here, I got a pre-packaged mix when
we were in Singapore renewing our visas. )

A pretty old lady at the circumcision party I went to in a Kudus village.

Said circumcision party. Crazy masked people and a lot of ceremony and food.

Books that peoples sent with my parents for the UMK library.

Kudus vs Surabaya soccer game! Yeah, sepak bola!

Go blue!!! (Also the color of my favorite Portuguese soccer team. Appropriate!)

action scene turned artsy via picnik.com

team spirit!

Wedding of a teacher I teach with at UMK

Students in a speaking class I co-taught

Saturday morning choco chip pancakes!

i love my french press. They even have skim milk here!

Students learning about being Muslim in America

Miss my family!

No comments: