Pages

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Getting Ready

It's hard getting ready.
There are still almost 3 months to go but I'm feeling lost as far as preparation goes.
And I'm getting frustrated at knowing I will be ripping up my Arizona roots just as fast as they're growing.
I'm not really from Arizona, but I've been here pretty consistently for a year now and I'm just now meeting people I really connect with and who I can have a really good time with. And then I'm up and outta here just like that.
It's the double edged sword of travel, I guess.
New places means left places.
I'm sure I'll settle down soon enough.
Until then I need to not let my spirit get down because of the people I'll leave. And, continue to live in the present and invest in people and relationships even if it is for a short time.

Right now, support cards are on my to do list. And so I'm off to do that.
Listening to The National. They're fitting my mood right now.

No comments: