Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Addresses

I have an address here in Indo that can safely receive mail including letters or packages.
I love to write so know that your letters will be replied to. In English. :)
If you're dying to send me something specifically I am missing my art supplies :-/ I haven't painted in a month and it's driving me nuts. Will be looking around here for some, but specifically acrylics and canvasas if you are so inclined. Just saying.
As far as food goes.. Herbal teas (spec peppermint), cereal (lucky charms or fruity pebbles), reeses pieces, pop tarts..
My room is sparse as far as decorations go and the color of my walls are pink so the more I can put up the better. And it will make it feel like home, so if you see a beautiful pic in a magazine or find encouraging words somewhere or want to sketch me something or want to send a picture, know that they will be appreciated and put up on my wall. :)
And... Here it is:

Juliana Shepherd
C/o MCC
JL Merbabu No.3
Salatiga Jawa Tengah
50724
Indonesia

Some people have mentioned support. I'm doing fine and my needs are covered. If you read about something I'm working on that you would like to contribute to, or if you would just like to gift me something anyways (it will most likely be put toward a project) you can send a check with the words "Juliana Shepherd PDA" in the memo line to
21 South 12th Street PO Box 500. Akron PA, 17501-0500.

While I'm at it, my email if juli.shepherd@gmail.com and I would love to hear from you. :)

No comments: